The Java C2 compiler turns Java bytecode into highly optimized native instructions. The process is decomposed in several phases. Knowing the order in which these phases are applied is important for developers interested in modifying Hostpot. In this post I will talk about the phase ordering of the C2 compiler, …
- Answering to Spam is so fun!
- VU – Big Data Class 2018
- My Ph.D. thesis
- Rant: How to work in collective in order to keep things NOT working
- Tackling hard problems. A case study
- Approximated Loop Unrolling
- Managing dependencies with CMake
- More on phase order: Loop Optimizations of the C2 compiler
- Notes on some interesting (for me) types of nodes of the Ideal Graph.
- Phase Ordering of the Java Hostpot C2’s compiler
- Selective C2 optimizations using annotations
- Using Netbeans to Hack OpenJDK9 in Ubuntu
- Compiling OpenJDK 9
- WatDis: dear child o’ mine – 1