In a previous post I wrote about how to build OpenJDK 9. This is cool, but my objective was to mess around with the sources of Hotspot and modify it, so I must have a way to write my changes and debug them. I’m using as main source of reference …
- Protected: Answering to Spam is so fun!
- VU – Big Data Class 2018
- My Ph.D. thesis
- Rant: How to work in collective in order to keep things NOT working
- Tackling hard problems. A case study
- Approximated Loop Unrolling
- Managing dependencies with CMake
- More on phase order: Loop Optimizations of the C2 compiler
- Notes on some interesting (for me) types of nodes of the Ideal Graph.
- Phase Ordering of the Java Hostpot C2’s compiler
- Selective C2 optimizations using annotations
- Using Netbeans to Hack OpenJDK9 in Ubuntu
- Compiling OpenJDK 9
- WatDis: dear child o’ mine – 1