After struggling all day yesterday with dependencies in CMake, this is what I got so far: When looking to manage dependencies using CMake abandon any hope for quick tricks and rapid fixes. You must understand the system deeply or be prepared to suffer several headaches. That’s why I advise you …
- Answering to Spam is so fun!
- VU – Big Data Class 2018
- My Ph.D. thesis
- Rant: How to work in collective in order to keep things NOT working
- Tackling hard problems. A case study
- Approximated Loop Unrolling
- Managing dependencies with CMake
- More on phase order: Loop Optimizations of the C2 compiler
- Notes on some interesting (for me) types of nodes of the Ideal Graph.
- Phase Ordering of the Java Hostpot C2’s compiler
- Selective C2 optimizations using annotations
- Using Netbeans to Hack OpenJDK9 in Ubuntu
- Compiling OpenJDK 9
- WatDis: dear child o’ mine – 1